|Permanent Cosmetic Makeup
Intradermal Pigmentation is a revolutionary method of applying micro insertions of natural pigments into the dermal layer of the skin. This state-of-the-art technique is medically proven and specifically designed to be completely safe. Intradermal Pigmentation is used for a variety of permanent cosmetic enhancements such as permanent eyebrows, eye liner and lip liner/color.
• Anyone who wants a younger, fresher look
• Women who want to wake up beautiful
• Cancer patients who have lost or have thinning eyebrows and eye lashes
• Busy people with little time to apply makeup
• People with allergies to conventional makeup
• Athletic people and those with oily skin who tend to shed makeup easily
Why Permanent Makeup?
- Having Permanent Eyeliners lets you jump out of bed looking great!
- Permanent Lipstick adds the finishing touch…!
- Are your eyebrows disappearing? I can fill them in with a Permanent Powder Brow or you’re looking for something semi-permanent, try the MICRO BLADING – an innovative new way to mimic your natural hair. I have learned Micro Blading techniques that will give you crisp looking hairs when healed. Don’t shortchange yourself – if your technician is not properly trained in Micro Blading, you may end up with a blurred power brow (not individual hair strokes!)
- Areola Restoration – I am also pleased to be able to help cancer survivors achieve a natural looking areola.
Since January of 2007 I have mostly been located out of the offices of Dr. Eades, MD, Plastic Surgeon. I’ve recently moved to Garden of Eden Healing. I am able to use the same prescription strength numbing creams that Dr. Eades uses for some of his skin rejuvenating procedures.
Because the special techniques I use are very comforting, my clients experience little to no discomfort, and in some cases, even fall asleep during treatment.
I always offer a free consultation to my clients. I’m positive that when your ready for permanent makeup I can make you feel very comfortable and you’ll enjoy the benefits of looking younger and fresher. What are you waiting for? Call Lorraine today at (520)419-0620!