I have 23 years of experience as a professional Aesthetician and I process a unique sense of caring and sensitivity toward pleasing my clients. An Aesthetician since 1995, I started my Permanent Makeup career in 2004.
For 11 years I provided my Permanent Makeup services out of the offices of Dr. Edward Eades M.D, Plastic Surgeon in Tucson, AZ as well as Saddlebrooke, AZ. I am now happily located in the beautiful Garden of Eden Healing Salon.
I am well-known and respected amongst Tucson Plastic Surgeons, receiving referrals for Permanent Makeup and Areola Restoration from the following Doctors:
- Dr. Edward Eades
- Dr. Peter Kay
- Dr JD Stewart
- Dr. James Rough
- Dr. Arun Rao
- Dr. Robert Dryden
Certifications and Education:
I am certified by the American Institute of Intradermal Cosmetics as a “Certified Advanced Intradermal Cosmetic Technician” and my educational classes consist of:
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- Advanced Permanent Makeup Techniques to include:
- Micro Blading Eyebrow: (Semi-permanent) replication of individual hairs.
- Powder Brow (Permanent)
- Hairline eyebrow stroke technique with a (permanent) Powder Brow
- Eyebrow “Color Correction”
- Eyeliners (Permanent)
- Mucosal (water line) Eyeliners
- Full Lips
- Lip Liner
- Areola Restoration: this is for cancer survivors to create a natural looking areola or nipple
- Scar Revision
- Beauty Mark
I look to my Savior Jesus Christ for guidance and strength in my life. I am a practicing Christian and attend Calvary Chapel, Tucson. If you are looking for personal and inspiring Bible-based teachings, Pastor Robert Furrow is an awesome speaker.
God Bless, Lorraine
JOHN 3:16 – For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life